Marketing Management, 15e (Kotler)
Which of the following is most closely related with the organic growth of an organization?
- A) acquiring a product or service brand
- B) entering new marketplaces
- C) increasing the operational profitability
- D) increasing productivity of employees
- E) developing new products from within
E) developing new products from within
New-to-the-world products are ________.
- A) low-cost products designed to obtain an edge in highly competitive markets
- B) new product enhancements that supplement established products
- C) new versions of an existing product that has been less successful
- D) new products that create an entirely new market
- E) existing products that are targeted to new geographical markets
D) new products that create an entirely new market
Which of the following firms is most likely to seek radical innovation?
- A) a traditional publishing company
- B) a small scale FMCG company
- C) a firm that procures and markets wheat
- D) a high-tech firm in telecommunications
- E) a firm that sells mineral water
D) a high-tech firm in telecommunications