Notification of Copyright Infringement
Retied Software, Inc. respects the intellectual property rights of others and it is within our service agreement to prohibit users to engage in uses that infringe on the copyrights of third parties. Please report any alleged copyright infringements so that the appropriate action/s can be executed at the sole discretion of Retied Software, and in accordance with the legal guidelines as prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf and wish to file a "Notification of Copyright Infringement", please do so in writing and according to the formalities specified by the DMCA. Copyright submissions are formal, legal requests that require specific elements in order to be complete and actionable- to permit the expeditious removal of the material alleged to be infringing.
NOTIFICATION CRITERIA PER 512 (C) (3) OF THE DMCA:
Elements of notification:
(A) To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please confirm all informational components are included in the notice as it will help speed resolution of the complaint. Your finalized notice can be sent to the contact information below.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. In some circumstances, it is possible to use a copyright-protected work without infringing the owner's copyright such as when use of the material is within the scope of "fair use". Consideration of the "fair use" exclusion is most pertinent when avoiding frivolous claims in the case of infringement allegations.