10 notecards = 3 pages (4 cards per page)
1) Bacterial predators such as Bdellovibrio are members of the betaproteobacteria.
2) Two distinguishing factors of the epsilonproteobacteria that they are motile and microaerophilic.
3) Myxobacteria are classified as actinobacteria due to fungal-like lifestyle.
4) The Gram stain is not suitable for identifying members of the Archaea.
5) The deinococci can be categorized as extremophiles.
6) All gram-negative bacteria are classified as proteobacteria.
7) The majority of bacterial species on Earth have not been successfully cultivated.
8) Photosynthetic organisms always produce oxygen gas as a metabolic byproduct.
9) Currently, no members of Archaea have been linked to human disease.
10) The human body is typically free of archaeal species.