BUS LAW 3.01
- unqualified willingness to along with offer.
- people who are living in this country but owe allegiance to another.
- something a party was not previously entitled to.
Mistake - mistake by two parties.
- legal ability to enter into a contract.
- exchange of things of value.
- changing terms of initial offer.
- any loss suffered.
- overcoming a person's will by force.
- threats to a person's business.
- not doing something that you have a legal right to do.
- deliberate deception to secure an unfair gain.
- valid offer met by valid acceptance.
- free agreements.
- fee owed to borrower.
- contract must not violate statutes.
- legal document giving permission to do something.
- not reached legal age of capacity.
Mirror Image Rule
- acceptance must not change terms of offer.
- untrue statement of facts.
- proposal of one party to another.
- a promise enforceable without consideration.
- refusal of offer.
- a promise not to compete.
- taking back offer.
- great inequality.
- unfair persuasive pressure on another person.
- error by one of the parties.
- charging more than maximum legal interest rate.