EDU 352 ISTE Standards Quiz
- True or False the ISTE standards is an acronym for the International Society for Technology in Education.
- True or false to facilitate and inspire student learning and creativity is not one of the ISTE standards.
- True or false standard #3 is design and develop digital age learning experiences and assessments.
- True or false to model digital age work and learning is part of the ISTE standards.
- True or false it is not part of the ISTE standards to promote and model digital citizenship and responsibility.
- True or false to engage in professional growth and leadership is a substandard of the ISTE standards.
- True or false to advocate, model, and teach safe, legal, and ethical use of digital information and technology, including respect for copyright, intellectual property, and the appropriate documentation of sources is a main standard of the ISTE standards.
- True or false Promote, support, and model creative and innovative thinking and inventiveness in a substandard to standard #2 of the ISTE standards.
- True or false it is not mentioned that to engage students in exploring real-world issues and solving authentic problems using digital tools and resources is a standard or substandard of the ISTE standards.
- True or false to demonstrate fluency in technology systems and the transfer of current knowledge to new technologies and situations is a substandard of standard #3.