Pre - Algebra Cards
Real numbers (R)
- Consist of all rational and irrational numbers.
Rational numbers (Q)
- Are any numbers that can be expressed in the forms of a/b. The also include repeating decimals, terminating decimals and perfect squares.
Irrational numbers (IR)
- Are any numbers that cannot be expressed as a/b. They are non-perfect squares, non-terminating decimals, and non-repeating decimals.
Natural numbers (N)
- Are set of counting numbers
Whole numbers (W)
- Are set of natural numbers including 0.
- Are the set of whole numbers and there opposites.